June 2021 Update: Due to the current lockdown restrictions in Victoria our Melbourne Showroom is currently closed to the public,
however we are available to take enquiries by phone. Our Canberra Showroom is operating as per normal.
At Amaru it’s “business as usual” with a few minor changes.
The health and safety of our customers, staff and suppliers is our priority so in light of the current COVID-19 health guidelines we felt it important to let you know how we plan to protect you.
We also ask that you protect us too, we are happy to reschedule your appointment if you are feeling unwell and we will make you a priority when you are feeling better.
Infection Control Training Completed for COVID-19
As of 7 April all Amaru staff have completed and received a Certificate of Acknowledgment for an eLearning course in Infection Control Training - COVID-19.
Rest assured we are doing everything we can to continue to operate as normal:
- All orders currently in our system remain on track to be delivered
- We do not have any supply issues to-date
Free Measure & Quote Service
We are still excited about visiting you to provide a free measure and quote and have made the following commitment to protect you:
- On request, our sales team will wear a mask and gloves.
- All samples and equipment will be sterilised following each measure and quote.
- Our sales team will keep 1.5m away from members of your household.
- We request that if required, you allow our staff to wash their hands on both arrival to and departure from your home
Installation & Service Work
Our installation technician’s are still available to install your window coverings and conduct any service work required and will commit to the following:
- On request, our installation team will wear a mask and gloves.
- All tools and equipment will be sterilised following each home visit.
- Our installation team will keep 1.5m away from members of your household.
- We request that if required, you allow our Installers to wash their hands on both arrival to and departure from your home.
- The installers vans will be fully sterilised at the end of each day or before loading new product for the following day.
Showroom & Staff
Our showroom is still open during regular trading hours, however we are limiting the number of staff in the showroom each day and ask you and our staff to follow these guidelines:
- On request, our showroom staff will wear a mask and gloves.
- All samples, equipment and displays will be sterilised in our showroom and office daily.
- We request that our customers and staff keep 1.5m apart at all times.
- If staff feel unwell they are not permitted to attend work.
During this time there is no need for suppliers or business partners to visit us. All business can and will be conducted by email, phone and online.
If you need any further information we are contactable by phone 1300 362 670 and email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your continued support.
Amaru Management & Staff